Thank you shopping at gspice.mx.
Order processing time
All orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or Mexican public holidays. Orders placed on Tuesdays will be processed on Wednesdays.
Shipments may be delayed in certain occasions, and If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Free Standard Shipping
For certain locations, a free standard shipping option may be provided depending on the order value and items ordered. Free shipping only applies to orders that meets the following conditions
- Meets the stimulated minimum order value for the particular destination
- Products in the order will have to be a distributed set of products, i.e the total weight of all products that are higher than 9.9lbs. (5.5Kgs) cannot make up more than 50% of the total weight of the order.
- Oversized packages do not qualify for Free Standard Shipping (i.e Any order that is more than 40 Kgs). In such cases, a Fixed Shipping Fee of $200 pesos will apply. This fee will be charged separately, prior to the order being shipped.
- We offer free shipping as a value added service to our customers. However bulk packages have a surcharge that are levied by the courier companies. Multiple orders to the same address to avail the free shipping option, will be considered to not meet the free shipping criteria and a shipping charge will be applied when order is processed.
- G-Spice reserves the right to refuse Free Shipping for orders that do not meet the above criteria, and any other reasons that may apply.
If Free Shipping is available in your region, it will be enabled as an option to select on the shipping page The Free standard shipping time is 3-5 business days. This does not include the order processing time and excludes the day the order is shipped.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur by the couriers, and GSpice.Mx is not responsible for any such delays. Customers are responsible for understanding the type of services offered by the couriers inluding the days of service or the shipping time to their address, such information is available on the Courier Websites. NOTE: Most couriers in mexico do not have service on Saturday, Sunday & any Public Holidays.
Local pickups are available ONLY in the City of Queretaro. If you are visiting Queretaro, you could order from anywhere and pickup at our store. The pickup time will be communicated by email or telephone once the order is processed.
Shipment to addresses
GSpice.Mx ships to addresses within Mexico only. Certain zones may fall under courier extended zones for which there might be an additional charge. In such cases, we will contact you via email or telephone and provide you with the adjusted shipping rates.
GSpice.Mx will not be responsible for any errors in the provided delivery address. In case that packages are returned due to incorrect information provided at the time of order, customers will bear any additional costs for reshipping the package.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Customs, Duties and Taxes
GSpice.Mx is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
Local Laws & Revisions
GSpice.Mx is not responsible for any damages, detentions or opening of any packages during any inspections that may be carried out by the relevant authorities during the transit of the goods.
GSpice.Mx is not aware of and/or not responsible for any restrictions that may be imposed by local State laws/Authorities. Customers will be solely responsible for revising any such restrictions in the local State/Area where the goods will be shipped to.
GSpice.Mx is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about Returns & Refunds.