Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices.
Ingredients: Red Chili, White Salt, Cumin Seeds, Papaya, Coriander, Anise Seeds, Ginger, Fenugreek Leaves, Bay Leaf, Nigella Seeds, Black Pepper, Mace, Cassia, Small Cardamoms, Citric Acid (E330)
*May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
Achar Gosht Masala
Beef/chicken/mutton 1-1 ½ kg (small cutting)
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Green chillies, large 10 (slit)
Lemon juice 3-4 tbsp
Tomato 6 (thinly sliced)
Yogurt 2-1/2 cups (beaten)
Ghee/oil 1-1 ½ cups
Shan Achar Gosht Masala 1 packet
1. Mix 1-2 tbsp shan achar gosht masala into lemon juice and stuff slit green chillies with this spice.
2. Heat ghee/oil in a pan; sauté meat and garlic for a few minutes.
3. Then add yogurt, ginger, remaining achar gosht masala and 1-2 glasses water.
4. Cover and cook on slow heat until meat tender.
5. Now add tomatoes and stir fry until mix in masala.
6. Now set stuffed green chillies over meat and cook on slow heat until oil/ghee separates.
7. Serve hot with naan.