Biryani Mix helps you in preparing the traditional Biryani at home with the authentic taste and aroma for an ultimate food experience.
Rice 500 grams - 750 grams / 2-3 cups (washed & soaked for 15 minutes)
Beef/Mutton/Chicken Meat* 500 grams - 750 grams (small cubes)
Onion 3 medium / 250 grams (sliced)
Tomatoes 3medium / 250 grams (sliced)
Coriander Fresh ½ cup (chopped)
Mint leaves ½ cup (chopped)
Yogurt plain 1 cup / 200 grams (whipped)
Oil/Ghee 1 cup / 200 grams
Shan Biryani Masala 1 packet
1. Heat oil/ghee and fry the onions until golden. Add meat and stir fry for few minutes.
2. Add 6 cups of water. Cover and cook until the meat is tender (for chicken, do not add water and go to Step No.3)
3. Add tomatoes, yogurt and Shan Biryani Masala. Stir fry until oil being to separates from the masala. Then keep aside.
4. Separately in 12 cups of billing water, add 2 tablespoons Shan salt and the soaked rice. Boil until the rice is three quarter tender. Then drain it thoroughly.
5. Layer the rice and meat curry in 2 layers. Spread coriander and mint leaves. (Sprinkle a pinch of yellow food colour, if desired). Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is done. Mix well before serving.