Shan Butter Chicken Mix helps you prepare the buttery and mouthwatering Chicken Curry for a wholesome meal time.
Chicken Meat 1 kg (small cubes)
Tomatoes red 1 kg (finely chopped)
Lemon juice 3-4 tablespoons
Milk ½ cups / 85 g
Fresh cream ½ cup / 85 g
Butter ½ cup / 85 g (milted)
Oil 1/4 - 1/2 cup / 85 g
Shan Butter Chicken Mix 1 Packet
1. Mix shan chicken butter mix and lemon juice in half cup of water and apply to the meat cubes.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Boil the tomatoes in ½ cups of water for 10 minutes or till soft and tender.
4. Sieve to remove skin and seeds.
5. Keep tomato puree aside.
6. Separately: Heat oil and add the marinate meat.
7. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
8. Add the tomato puree and milk.
9. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
10. Stir-in fresh cream.
11. Add the melted butter, remove from heat and serve.